Monday, October 2, 2017

Rust Never Sleeps

Take it any way you want:

"Never underestimate the power of the underdog"
Neil Young's 1979 album with Crazy Horse
The philosophy in which artistic complacency is avoided
Devo's slogan for a Rustoleum advertising campaign
Or the scientific explanation that iron exposed to oxygen will not cease to oxidize

Whatever the case, I'm back.  And I'm back in full swing.  I've been living in a mixed episode for a couple of years, and it's now come to a head.  I didn't realize it was happening, it was evolving so slowly.  So, now I'm back with a T-Doc and a P-doc after having been without for five years--since leaving Texas.  (How many things am I grateful for in that last sentence? HA!)

Has my writing style changed?  Maybe, but I'm pretty sure my sense of humor and general view on life haven't.  What?  What's that?  My general view on life?  Well, that's something I don't really have a grip on at the moment.  My friends, I'm truly lost at this point in my life.  But, I'm working my way back . . . 



So, welcome me back while I embark again on the path toward balance.  I'm still rusting along, and I hope to keep on blogging and simultaneously become stable.  I have a bunch of tales, anecdotes, observations, ponderings, and findings to pass along to you.  

Let's see what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment